Langsung ke konten utama

I Miss You, Mbah Kakung...

When I was child, my grandfather used to 'mangku' his grandchild, especially me ^^)

Last night, I dreamed about my grandfather. He came into my dream and asked me, "Nduk Auk (my Javanese's nick name) are you in a relationship with an army?". Then I said, "Yes, Mbah (grandfather in Javanese language), I have a relationship with an army.'' and then he answered,"I know it, but you have to be patient to face everything. Don't think if something that you will decide is a good thing! Nduk, I just want you to be brave to face everything, because this is life that you have to feel! Remember, he is an army. He has to serve the motherland, not just thinking about you here. I know if it's not an easy thing to take, but I believe someday you'll stand beside him and see how proudly you're.. Just be patient"


I was so happy because I met him through my dream. I was also happy because he gave me some advice that made me felt like I wasn't alone :) Thank you Mbah.. I Miss You So Much...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Catatan Untuk Suamiku, Kalau Ada

Pertama-tama puji syukur kehadirat Tuhan Yang Maha Segala yang sudah memberikan takdir aku bisa membangun rumah tangga denganmu. Kedua, untuk orang tuaku karena sebelum aku denganmu, semuanya ditanggung mereka. Untuk orang tuamu juga: terima kasih untuk mereka karena telah melahirkan orang yang akhirnya bisa diajak berjuang bersama untuk bertahan di sisa usiaku. Lalu, aku juga berterima kasih kepadamu, yang kini aku panggil suami. Karena sudi aku panggil suami. Hehehe, tidak juga. Lebih dari itu, karena sudah sudi menanggung aku. Semoga aku tidak memberatkan hidupmu di dunia dan akhirat. Semoga. Ada beberapa hal yang mungkin baiknya kamu tahu. Oh, ya sebelumnya, aku tidak tahu kamu akan membaca ini kapan. Semoga tidak kapan-kapan, karena kapan-kapan kemungkinan besar akan menjadi tidak pernah. Jadi, secara umum yang akan aku sampaikan ini berlaku sejak kamu mengucapkan akad untuk meminangku, bukan setelah kamu baca catatan ini. Sebuah disclaimer . Suamiku, aku yakin kamu sekar...

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here

Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here [Verse 1:] I can be tough I can be strong But with you It's not like that at all There's a girl That gives a shit Behind this wall You just walked through it [Pre-Chorus:] And I remember all those crazy things you said You left them running through my head You're always there, you're everywhere But right now I wish you were here. All those crazy things we did Didn't think about it, just went with it You're always there, you're everywhere But right now I wish you were here [Chorus:] Damn, Damn, Damn, What I'd do to have you Here, here, here I wish you were here. Damn, Damn, Damn What I'd do to have you Near, near, near I wish you were here. [Verse 2:] I love The way you are It's who I am Don't have to try hard We always say Say it like it is And the truth Is that I really mi-I-iss [Pre-Chorus:] All those crazy things you said (things you said) You left them running through my head (through my head) You...

Pre 25 Thoughts

"Sooner or later, you will be 25. You will get married by 25, with the one you choose", said my grandma. Honestly, I am afraid everytime I remember about what my grandma said. If you think that I am afraid of getting married, no. I am not afraid of getting married or stuffs. I am just afraid of how time changes so fast like Marc Marquez rides his motorbike. I should not be afraid of it, but it is difficult. Knowing that 3 years from now on, I will be in my 25--25 is seen to be the mature age of a woman. I am not yet prepared enough for this. It is not about not being able to accept the fact that you get older, in fact everyday we get older. However, it is about how much I've prepared for being 25. I am the only person who really knows about myself, than anyone else, even my parents. I know my strengths, and, of course, understand about my weaknesses. I know how many miles I have to go through. I know exactly how many times I failed in Math and building romance,...